Re: Error: duplicate key violates unique constraint - "pg_toast_3270368541_index

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Error: duplicate key violates unique constraint - "pg_toast_3270368541_index
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
"Tomeh, Husam" <HTomeh@facorelogic.com> writes:
> Thanks Tom. As a temporarily solution though, would reorging the table
> (pgdump,drop/truncate, reload) resolve the OID collision issue and buy
> us some time until we get the upgrade going?

Probably.  I wouldn't bother with pg_dump, just INSERT ... SELECT
the data into a new table and then rename that one into place.

Сообщение: Re: any way to make query use index?
Сообщение: Re: any way to make query use index?