Re: Sorting Sequence

От Naomi Walker
Тема Re: Sorting Sequence
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
We are looking at enabling LOCALE, on 7.3.4 and 7.4.3 Postgres
installations, yet LOCALE is not listed under the options to enable.
Anyone know?

Naomi Walker wrote:

>We are seeing some different sorting sequences (when using BETWEEN)
>amoung our various operating systems.  My guess is that some paramater
>controls this, but I have yet to find where this is located.
>
>We are using 7.3.4 on Solaris servers, and 7.3.4 and 7.4 on Red Hat Linux.
>
>Thanks,
>Naomi

Naomi Walker                          Chief Information Officer
Eldorado Computing, Inc.              nwalker@eldocomp.com 602-604-3100
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make
mistakes.      -Mahatma Gandhi

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain
informationthat is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intendedaddressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use,
copy,disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received
thismessage in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email, and delete the message. Thank you.