Re: fedora core2 pgaccess

От D. Stimits
Тема Re: fedora core2 pgaccess
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> "D. Stimits" <stimits@comcast.net> writes:
>
>>According to docs coming with the postgresql stuff on Linux for Fedora
>>Core 2, pgaccess was moved into the tcl PostgreSQL package.
>

> Oh really?
>
> I maintain those RPMs for Red Hat, and this is news to me.  What
> documentation are you reading exactly?
>
> (I have nothing against pgaccess mind you.  But I'd be quite surprised
> to find that it's been moved into the core PG RPMs.)
>
>             regards, tom lane

In /usr/share/doc/postgresql-7.4.2/, file README.rpm-dist, it says:

The TK client package 'pgaccess' was teh core of the -tk subpackage --
so the pgtksh client was rolled back into the -tcl package.

I installed these packages and ran updatedb, could find no sign of pgaccess:
postgresql-7.4.2-1
postgresql-contrib-7.4.2-1
postgresql-server-7.4.2-1
postgresql-tcl-7.4.2-1

No sign of pgaccess. Am I looking at the wrong thing?

D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net