Re: pg_class / missing tables

От Wim Kerkhoff
Тема Re: pg_class / missing tables
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi Lee,

Thanks for the ideas...

Lee Wu wrote:

>I had similar problem before. I was able to select from
>the_missig_table.

pmacct=# SELECT * from missing_table;
ERROR:  relation "missing" does not exist
pmacct=# select * from missing_table;
ERROR:  relation "missing_table" does not exist
pmacct=# \d missing_table
Did not find any relation named "missing_table".

pmacct=# select count(*) from pg_class where relname='missing_table';
 count
-------
     0
(1 row)
pmacct=# create table missing_table(foo int);
ERROR:  type "missing_table" already exists

pmacct=#

>What I did to fix my problem was to vacuum the whole database by login
>psql:
>vacuum;

Didn't make any difference... :-(

>Hope it helps!

Nope :-(

Thanks,

Wim

Сообщение: Re: pg_class / missing tables
Сообщение: Re: pg_class / missing tables