Re: pgadmin3 for FC2

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: pgadmin3 for FC2
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Diego A. Gil wrote:
> No, I don´t have RPMs. I am thinking about it but first I have to learn
> how to do it.

Devrim should provide one as soon as he will get time to do it.

> I downloaded wxWidgets snapshot from :
>
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/wxWidgets/wxWidgets-pgAdmin3-20040907.tar.bz2

Please, _don't_ use developer.pgadmin.org.
I mistakenly provide this url one day and the Internet line won't
support several downloads at the same time.
Use this one instead:
http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/wxWidgets/wxWidgets-pgAdmin3-20040907.tar.bz2

If nor Devrim not Jean-Michel get time to build rpms, I'll try to
provide rpms myself but not until the end of the WE (unless my new child
decide to born ;p)

> and get pgadmin sources from CVS but I guess you could use source
> snapshot from:
>
> http://developer.pgadmin.org/snapshots/src/pgadmin3-src-20040914.tar.gz
And this one:
http://www.pgadmin.org/snapshots/src/pgadmin3-src-20040914.tar.gz