Re: strange (win32 only?) row deletion bug report

От Miha Radej
Тема Re: strange (win32 only?) row deletion bug report
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
hi!

Andreas Pflug wrote:
> We had this on the BUGS list, but I wasn't able to reproduce this. Your

oops, forgot to check :)

> description is very detailed, so maybe we'll catch it this time.
> Since we're in the middle of rolling 1.2 Beta-1, this might take some
> days, please be patient.

it is merely a minor inconvenience, no rush :))
if there is anything i can do, provide data (strace, data structure,
etc?) to help, let me know.

i tried stracing pgadmin3, but my computer crashed while i tried the
problematic delete for the n-th time :) no blue screen, just a reboot.

regards,
Miha