Re: strange (win32 only?) row deletion bug report

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: strange (win32 only?) row deletion bug report
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Miha Radej wrote:
> hi!
>
> i've come across a strange bug. i have a table, some rows inserted and
> i'm viewing the data inside. in the table i can edit data, i have some
> unique constraints and a pk set.
> column user_id (primary key) has rows with values from 59 to 69. if i
> select the rows by clicking on the row number fields on the left-hand
> side of the table, specifically in this case i click on no. 3 and drag
> down to select all to row 13. i then click on the delete selected rows
> icon. so far, all's ok.
> i reinserted the data, user_id values range from 70 to 80. again i wish
> to delete the rows, but i select row 13 first and drag the mouse _up_ to
> no. 3. rows are all selected and i click delete rows again. in this
> case, pgadmin3 crashes. however, it does delete every second row of
> data, in my table, i still have records with user_id's 71, 73, 75, 77
> and 79. the rest got deleted.

We had this on the BUGS list, but I wasn't able to reproduce this. Your
description is very detailed, so maybe we'll catch it this time.
Since we're in the middle of rolling 1.2 Beta-1, this might take some
days, please be patient.

Regards,
Andreas