restricting non superuser from accessing other databases

От David Garamond
Тема restricting non superuser from accessing other databases
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am setting up a single PostgreSQL installation to be used by several
users. Can I restrict a database user from connecting and creating
objects in other databases but his/her own? So far I can only restrict a
user from creating more databases or users.

(Yes, I have set up a proper pg_hba.conf, but once a user is connected,
he can switch to another database, e.g. with "\c otherdb" in psql).

--
dave