Re: Problem while using createdb for the first time

От Ms swati chande
Тема Re: Problem while using createdb for the first time
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Thanks for your response, but it didn't work.

It goes like this,

c:\>createdb demo
Password:
createdb: couldnot connect to database postgres: FATAL: Password authentication failed for user 'prof'.

I made the following change in pg_hba.conf and it still did not work.
local     all      all      127.0.0.1     trust

I haven't set any password anywhere.

But, just in case I have forgotten, what do I do?

Thanks
Regards,
Swati