Problem while using createdb for the first time

От Ms swati chande
Тема Problem while using createdb for the first time
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi,

I built postgresql from source using Windows 2005.

After installation, I am trying to create a database using

createdb.

It then asks for a password. What password is it? There are now passwords set on my system. Also tried editing
pg_hba.conf.But could not solve the problem.

How do I move ahead.

Thanks

Regards