Re: pgsql-server: Update that 8.0 will support MS Win

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: pgsql-server: Update that 8.0 will support MS Win
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> I think we need to actually find someone who reports a problem before
> stating something.  I don't see how we can assume it is unstable without
> some feedback.

My count is three votes in favour of adding a disclaimer (myself, Tom,
Marc -- possibly Alvaro) and only one vote against (Bruce). Does anyone
think we ought to ask for opinions on -hackers? If not, I'll submit a
doc patch adding the disclaimer to the release notes.

Cheers,

Neil