Re: [HACKERS] SRPM for 8.0.0 beta?

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: [HACKERS] SRPM for 8.0.0 beta?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Joe Conway wrote:
> Steve Bergman wrote:
>
>> Anyone have an SRPM of spec file for the beta?
>
> I just created and posted a source RPM for 8.0.0beta1. As I'm not the
> usual packager, and a pure hack when it comes to building my own RPMs,
> it would be a Good Thing(tm) if someone else could vet this package;
> available here:
>   http://www.joeconway.com/postgresql-8.0.0beta1/
> There are binaries for Fedora Core 2 there as well.

I actually tried to use my own rpm today, and discovered a mistake
resulting in a non-working install. Sorry for that, to those of you who
grabbed a copy.

Version 2 of the source rpm is now available here:
http://www.joeconway.com/postgresql-8.0.0beta1/SRPM/postgresql-8.0.0beta1-2PGDG.src.rpm

I've also put up i386 binary rpms for fc1 and fc2, and x86_64 binary
rpms for fc2.

Joe