Re: just a q about translation status on webpage

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: just a q about translation status on webpage
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Lauris Bukšis wrote:
> No, I translated all strings, but some are fuzzy because some words in
> these strings can't be translated. For example "New Cast" I translated
> as "Jauns Cast" and left it as fuzzy because there is no way to
> translate word "cast" to latvian. These are fuzzy in my opinion.

No, fuzzy means that poedit did a guess, and nobody reviewed it yet.
If you decided that Cast is not to be translated (I'd agree), than the
final translation is "Jauns Cast". Not fuzzy!

In any case, after the translation is completed, there may be no more
fuzzy strings.

Regards,
Andreas