Re: How to set time zone permanently

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: How to set time zone permanently
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Pam Wampler <Pam_Wampler@taylorwhite.com> writes:
> Where do I & how do I permanently set the time zone?

I think best/only way right now is to set the TZ environment variable
before starting the postmaster.  The TimeZone variable ought to be
settable from postgresql.conf, but for some reason it's not there now.

BTW, if the system default timezone is not already the way you want it,
you might consider making it so rather than putting a special hack into
the Postgres start script.  This usually involves creating or changing
a configuration file somewhere under /etc ...