Re: [ADMIN] SRPM for 8.0.0 beta?

От Joe Conway
Тема Re: [ADMIN] SRPM for 8.0.0 beta?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Steve Bergman wrote:
> Anyone have an SRPM of spec file for the beta?

(moved to HACKERS)

I just created and posted a source RPM for 8.0.0beta1. As I'm not the
usual packager, and a pure hack when it comes to building my own RPMs,
it would be a Good Thing(tm) if someone else could vet this package;
available here:  http://www.joeconway.com/postgresql-8.0.0beta1/
There are binaries for Fedora Core 2 there as well.

I think it would help us get wider beta testing if others could build
binaries for other distributions.

Joe

Сообщение: Re: stats collector dies in current
Сообщение: Re: stats collector dies in current