Re: Add Missing From?

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Add Missing From?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Didn't get any Oracle hits in a quick google, but I did find out that
> MySQL spells it USING:

You guys can go to otn.oracle.com and register for free to get access to
all the documentation they've ever written.  I've got an account there.  I do get the odd oracle magazine sent to me
though...

This is the DELETE syntax:

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B14117_01/server.101/b10759/statements_8005.htm#sthref6065

This is the text version:

DELETE [ hint ]   [ FROM ]   { dml_table_expression_clause   | ONLY (dml_table_expression_clause)   }   [ t_alias ]   [
where_clause]   [ returning_clause ] ;

Where dml_table_expression_clause is:

{ [ schema. ]  { table    [ { PARTITION (partition)      | SUBPARTITION (subpartition)      }    | @ dblink    ]  | {
view| materialized view } [ @ dblink ]  }

| ( subquery [ subquery_restriction_clause ] )
| table_collection_expression
}

I can paste more but the way it works is that I can only view each
sub-part of the gammar separately so it's a pain in the butt to copy.

Chris