Re: New pginstaller beta

От Kevin Tew
Тема Re: New pginstaller beta
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Getting the follow error on install.
Note also that I tried running initdb manually with -d
I used the postgres account that was created by the install to run
initdb, by first running runas /user:postgres "cmd"
then typing the init db call
Listman

The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user
"postgres".

The database cluster will be initialized with locale C.

fixing permissions on existing directory C:/Program
Files/PostgreSQL/7.5/data ... ok
creating directory C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/7.5/data/global ... ok
creating directory C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/7.5/data/pg_xlog ... ok
creating directory C:/Program
Files/PostgreSQL/7.5/data/pg_xlog/archive_status ... ok
creating directory C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/7.5/data/pg_clog ... ok
creating directory C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/7.5/data/pg_subtrans ... ok
creating directory C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/7.5/data/base ... ok
creating directory C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/7.5/data/base/1 ... ok
creating directory C:/Program Files/PostgreSQL/7.5/data/pg_tblspc ... ok
selecting default max_connections ... 10
selecting default shared_buffers ... 50
creating configuration files ... ok
creating template1 database in C:/Program
Files/PostgreSQL/7.5/data/base/1 ... FATAL:  could not create shared
memory segment: No error
DETAIL:  Failed system call was shmget(key=1, size=1196032, 03600).
Deleted file - C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\7.5\data\pg_hba.conf
Deleted file - C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\7.5\data\pg_ident.conf
Deleted file - C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\7.5\data\PG_VERSION
Deleted file - C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\7.5\data\postgresql.conf
child process was terminated by signal 1
initdb: failed
initdb: removing contents of data directory "C:/Program
Files/PostgreSQL/7.5/data"

C:\PROGRA~1\PostgreSQL\7.5\bin>initdb -d -D ..\data -L ..\share
Running in debug mode.
VERSION=7.5devel
PGDATA=../data
share_path=../share
PGPATH=C:/PROGRA~1/PostgreSQL/7.5/bin
POSTGRES_SUPERUSERNAME=postgres
POSTGRES_BKI=../share/postgres.bki
POSTGRES_DESCR=../share/postgres.description
POSTGRESQL_CONF_SAMPLE=../share/postgresql.conf.sample
PG_HBA_SAMPLE=../share/pg_hba.conf.sample
PG_IDENT_SAMPLE=../share/pg_ident.conf.sample
The files belonging to this database system will be owned by user
"postgres".

The database cluster will be initialized with locale English_United
States.1252.

fixing permissions on existing directory ../data ... ok
creating directory ../data/global ... ok
creating directory ../data/pg_xlog ... ok
creating directory ../data/pg_xlog/archive_status ... ok
creating directory ../data/pg_clog ... ok
creating directory ../data/pg_subtrans ... ok
creating directory ../data/base ... ok
creating directory ../data/base/1 ... ok
creating directory ../data/pg_tblspc ... ok
selecting default max_connections ... 10
selecting default shared_buffers ... 50
creating configuration files ... ok
creating template1 database in ../data/base/1 ... DEBUG:  TZ
"US/Mountain" match
es Windows timezone "Mountain Daylight Time"
DEBUG:  invoking IpcMemoryCreate(size=1196032)
FATAL:  could not create shared memory segment: No error
DETAIL:  Failed system call was shmget(key=1, size=1196032, 03600).
DEBUG:  proc_exit(1)
DEBUG:  shmem_exit(1)
DEBUG:  exit(1)
child process was terminated by signal 1
initdb: failed
initdb: removing contents of data directory "../data"
Deleted file - C:\PROGRA~1\PostgreSQL\7.5\data\pg_hba.conf
Deleted file - C:\PROGRA~1\PostgreSQL\7.5\data\pg_ident.conf
Deleted file - C:\PROGRA~1\PostgreSQL\7.5\data\PG_VERSION
Deleted file - C:\PROGRA~1\PostgreSQL\7.5\data\postgresql.conf