Re: Restore replication settings when modifying a field type

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Restore replication settings when modifying a field type
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-02-11 00:38, Quan Zongliang wrote:
> new patch attached.

I didn't like so much how the updating of the replica identity was
hacked into the middle of ATRewriteCatalogs().  I have an alternative
proposal in the attached patch that queues up an ALTER TABLE ... REPLICA
IDENTITY command into the normal ALTER TABLE processing.  I have also
added tests to the test suite.

Вложения