Upgrade problems with OID type ...

От Daniel Rubio
Тема Upgrade problems with OID type ...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all!

I'm trying to upgrade from 7.3.2 to 7.4.3 but I've a problem with a
database (1 I know, there could be more) containing a table with an oid
type field.

I run the migration doing:

../bin/pg_dumpall -o -p 5432 | /apps/pgs-7.4.3/bin/psql -d template1 -p
5433 1>/tmp/out 2>/tmp/err

The command runs fine, with no ERRORS on the output files, but when the
user accesses their application (web) the images he was storing does'nt
appear, and I can see errors like this on the logfile:

2004-07-06 09:54:52 ERROR:  large object 417988 does not exist

First I was doing the dump without the -o, but now I use it and the
problem persists ... Ideas?

Thanks in advance ...
Daniel Rubio Rodríguez
OASI (Organisme Autònom Per la Societat de la Informació)
c/ Assalt, 12
43003 - Tarragona
Tef.: 977.244.007 - Fax: 977.224.517
e-mail: drubio a oasi.org