Re: PostgreSQL does not have native spinlock support on this

От Martino Serri
Тема Re: PostgreSQL does not have native spinlock support on this
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Bruce Momjian wrote:
 > That is very strange. I assume you are on an i386 cpu.  Many are running
 > the same configuration just fine.

Thank you for the answer.

Yes, this is a PentiumIII 800Mhz.

I've searched on /src/include/storage/s_lock.h and i've found this line.

#ifdef HAVE_SPINLOCKS
#error PostgreSQL does not have native spinlock support on this ...

I suppose that would be

#ifndef HAVE_SPINLOCKS

It's correct?

Martino.

--
"- in Italia cosa rischia uno che tortura?
- ..Se è una tortura e via, poco.. Se ha anche scaricato musica da