Re: bitwise and/or aggregate functions?

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: bitwise and/or aggregate functions?
Дата
Re: bitwise and/or aggregate functions?
Список pgsql-hackers
[ Sorry for the latency of my response, Chris -- this got buried in my
inbox... ]

Fabien COELHO wrote:
>>>I don't know where these standards are available online... It seems they
>>>are not available:-(

A copy that claims to "represent an almost indistinuishable delta on the
actual SQL 2003 database standard" is available online here:

http://www.wiscorp.com/sql/sql_2003_standard.zip

>>Neil - can you check your SQL2003 copy to see if it mentions standard
>>aggregates on bit types?

I couldn't see any mention of any aggregates specific to the bit types,
although my ability to accurately divine information from the standard
has been less than perfect in the past. There are the EVERY() and ANY()
aggregates that Fabien mentioned, though.

-Neil