Re: Design Rough

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: Design Rough
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

Gavin M. Roy wrote:
> This is a very rough concept of an idea I've been toying with for the
> new site.  Feedback is requested so I can fine tune it.  I'm working on
> a homepage version of it.
>
> http://ehpg.net/~gavinr/pgsql/template.html

Looks cool!

Now on to the problems:
1) I suggest doing a fixed (in pt, probably) font-size. Current 'small' has very
different sizes in MSIE 6 and Mozilla (OK in Mozilla, too big in MSIE).
2) Top menu should have a means to highlight the current position. Can you also
paly with making it in some sort of tabs?
3) Search box, mirror selection, language selection.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: