Re: contrib vs. gborg/pgfoundry for replication solutions

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: contrib vs. gborg/pgfoundry for replication solutions
Дата
Re: contrib vs. gborg/pgfoundry for replication solutions  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: contrib vs. gborg/pgfoundry for replication solutions  ("scott.marlowe" <scott.marlowe@ihs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello,

My personal opinion is that contrib should be removed entirely. Just
have a contrib.txt that says all contrib modules are at pgfoundry or
whatever.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake