Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: Hot Standby query cancellation and Streaming Replication integration
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
thetransaction and only if you could prove there were no side-effects outside the database and then you would have no
2/28/107:12 PM, Robert Haas wrote:<br />>> However, I'd still like to hear from someone with the requ...</font>
"deadend" as in "too hard to implement"?  Or for some other reason?<br /><br /> It's undeniable that auto-retry would
bebetter from a user's<br /> perspective than a user-visible cancel.  So if it's *reasonable* to<br /> implement, I
thinkwe should be working on it.  I'm also very puzzled as<br /> to why nobody else wants to even discuss it; it's like
/>Sentvia pgsql-hackers mailing list (<a
href="mailto:pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org">pgsql-hackers@postgresql.org</a>)<br/>To make changes to your
subs...</font></blockquote>