Re: 8.5devel: unexpected and illogical error during transaction, but transaction don't rolled back

От Greg Stark
Тема Re: 8.5devel: unexpected and illogical error during transaction, but transaction don't rolled back
Дата
Ответы Re: 8.5devel: unexpected and illogical error during transaction, but transaction don't rolled back  ("A. Kretschmer" <andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 6:59 AM, A. Kretschmer
<andreas.kretschmer@schollglas.com> wrote:
> test=*# analyse table_a;
> ERROR:  canceling autovacuum task
> CONTEXT:  automatic vacuum of table "test.public.table_a"
> ANALYZE
> Time: 1235,600 ms
>

> I think, that's not an ERROR, just a NOTICE for me. And yes, the
> transaction isn't rolled back, so it isn't an error.

Did you start the server from the same terminal? I think the ERROR and
CONTEXT line come from the server, not psql and are expected
behaviour.

--
greg

Сообщение: Re: Extending SQL in C using VARIABLE length type
Сообщение: Re: Extending SQL in C using VARIABLE length type