Re: CONTEXT: in log file

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: CONTEXT: in log file
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom Lane wrote:

> Gaetano Mendola <mendola@bigfoot.com> writes:
>
>>using Postgres 7.4.2 I'm seeing in my log
>>file thousand of line with "CONTEXT:  "
>

> Any particular context?

No just mine own:

LOG:  statement: select sp_id_admin();
LOG:  statement: SELECT  id_admin FROM administrators WHERE user_name =
current_user
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "sp_id_admin" line 4 at select into variables
LOG:  statement: SELECT  NOT  $1
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "sp_id_admin" line 8 at if
LOG:  statement: SELECT   $1

so for each select INTO  inside my functions I have a CONTECT line

>>and I'm seeing that the CONTEXT disappear only with:
>>log_min_messages = fatal
>

> Perhaps log_error_verbosity is what you want to play with.

Yes you're right ( like always ) with

log_error_verbosity = terse

the CONTEXT line disappeared.

Regards