Re: [HACKERS] Another crack at doing a Win32

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Another crack at doing a Win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
Tom Lane wrote:

>Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> writes:
>

>>Tom Lane wrote:
>>

>>>* With -i and virtual_host: bind to specified address(es) only.
>>>

>>Can you bind one socket to more than one address?
>>

>Nope.  That's why we have provisions to listen on more than one socket.
>I think that was implemented for virtual_host, but it'd be necessary
>anyway for dual IPv4/IPv6 support.

I should have read the code instead of the docs, which only talk about
one address under virtual_host, not a space separated list of them:

virtual_host (string)

    Specifies the host name or IP address on which the server is to
    listen for connections from client applications. The default is to
    listen on all configured addresses (including localhost).

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Another crack at doing a Win32
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Another crack at doing a Win32