Re: [HACKERS] Another crack at doing a Win32

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Another crack at doing a Win32
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> * With -i and virtual_host: bind to specified address(es) only.

> Can you bind one socket to more than one address?

Nope.  That's why we have provisions to listen on more than one socket.
I think that was implemented for virtual_host, but it'd be necessary
anyway for dual IPv4/IPv6 support.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Another crack at doing a Win32
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Another crack at doing a Win32