Re: Database Encryption (now required by law in Italy)

От Sergio Chaves
Тема Re: Database Encryption (now required by law in Italy)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi.

That is an article on www.linuxuser.co.uk , issue 34 entitled "A Guide
to filesystem encryption"
that may do what you want to do.
It uses a method called "Loop-AES"  http://loop-aes.sourceforge.net .

Hope it works for you

Sergio

--
  °v°          Sergio Chaves            °v°
 /(_)\       www.turbocorp.com         /(_)\

От: "Matt Clark"
Сообщение: Re: Database Encryption (now required by law in Italy)
Сообщение: Re: Database Encryption (now required by law in Italy)