installing pgsql

От stm23
Тема installing pgsql
Дата
Re: installing pgsql  (joseph speigle <joe.speigle@jklh.us>)
Список pgsql-novice
hi, thanx for yr previous advice.  i have found that i do have openssl
(0.9.7a) installed.  could any1 help advise me how to get my system to find
these files (libcrypto.so.2 & libssl.so.2).  i have looked at the LDCONFIG man
page but are still unsure what i need to alter.  to alter my library path what
file do i need to modify?  perhaps then i could send u my current library path
details, & u might be able to see what is missing.
thanx, sam