Re: problems with regressive tests on rh8.0

От V i s h a l Kashyap @ [Sai Hertz And Control Systems]
Тема Re: problems with regressive tests on rh8.0
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Dear Andrew Kornilov  ,

>I've  successfully built 7.4.1 was build without any difficulties, but fail all of regressive test

Check  your Disk Space specially the partition on which  PostgreSQL is
being build. Re run your regression test and you may get 93 passed result

Do inform me if this helps

--
Best Regards,
Vishal Kashyap
Director / Lead Developer,
Sai Hertz And Control Systems Pvt Ltd,
http://saihertz.rediffblogs.com
Jabber IM: vishalkashyap@jabber.org
ICQ :      264360076
You Guys start coding I will take care of what
this customer needs.
---------------
I am usually called as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend calls me Vishal CASH UP.
Because everyone loves me as Vishal Kashyap
and my Girlfriend loves me as CASH.
                    ___
                   //\\\
                  ( 0_0 )

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: WAL logs and segment files
От: kaolin fire
Сообщение: Re: WAL logs and segment files