Re: Another update on 'portal'

От Alexey Borzov
Тема Re: Another update on 'portal'
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hi!

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:
> people are not machines.  Sending email does not per se mean that a
> person will respond the same day, let alone the same week.  People have
> lives, both when at work and when at home.
> You don't know their situation so labelling any 'accusations' against
> their not responding never works.

Please re-read my email. There are no accusations, I just pointed out that
polite messages get no response, while impolite draw a lot of responses from the
same *very busy* people.

Your example shows this once again: you didn't comment on the actual code I did,
but were ready to chime in with a lesson in style. Wanna draw some conclusions?..

> On a related side note: what's with the rush anyway?  Life's too short
> to spend constantly behind computers all day. ;)

That's precisely the reason I want to get the response as soon as possible,
while I'm still *willing* to spend some time behind computer.

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Another update on 'portal'
Сообщение: Re: Another update on 'portal'