Re: Indexes generated for primary key are not show

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Indexes generated for primary key are not show
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
> I can't completely agree with you. I use only PostgreSQL, but I used to
> help my colleague working with Oracle (he was a novice), and I looked at
> his result of EXPLAIN (it was different from what PostgreSQL gives, but
> quite clear). I am not sure that in every database engine PRIMARY KEY
> constraint is implemented using index. So you give some astonishment to
> people not familiar with PostgreSQL but familiar with some other DBMS
> and able to understand result of EXPLAIN.

In phpPgAdmin, we list them separately as well, however it did require
some thinking.  In the end I decided to display things in the way the
SQL spec lays them out.  All constraints together, etc.

Chris

Сообщение: Re: Indexes generated for primary key are not show
Сообщение: Re: Indexes generated for primary key are not show