Re: Indexes generated for primary key are not show

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Indexes generated for primary key are not show
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Well I can't say with abolute certainty that *all* do, but I would be
surprised if they didn't - after all, a pkey is only a unique index
which is flagged as primary and not null. Oracle certainly does
implement pkeys as indexes.

Regards, Dave.

Сообщение: Re: Indexes generated for primary key are not show
Сообщение: Re: Indexes generated for primary key are not show