Re: BSDCan 2004

От Dan Langille
Тема Re: BSDCan 2004
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 6 Feb 2004 at 12:25, Geoff Davidson wrote:

> Hi Dan, OSW in March presents some serious challenges,
> while May is certainly a possibility depending on the status
> of our current initiatives and available resources.
>
> What opportunities do you believe will available for us to
> participate in and support at these sessions ?

We're getting the attention of various government departments.
GOSLING <http://www.goslingcommunity.org/> is helping with that.
That will be confirmed over the next couple of weeks.

Next week I'm concentrating on local business groups.  By the end of
February these things should be confirmed.

I see involvement with BSDCan much the same as you did last year with
OSW.  Your activity there was very well received.  If you want to
give a presentation great.  A booth area will be available to you if
you wish.  I'm also working on getting a panel together, which would
include government representatives.  We're compiling that list too.

I hope that gives you some ideas.
--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - http://www.bsdcan.org/