Problems with pg_dump

От Stefan Holzheu
Тема Problems with pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Two weeks ago we did an upgrade from postgresql 7.3.2 to 7.4.1.
No we have the problem that pg_dump does not finish. We get the
following error message:

pg_dump: lost synchronization with server: got message type "5", length
842281016
pg_dump: SQL command to dump the contents of table "aggr_stddev_hour"
failed:
PQendcopy() failed.
pg_dump: Error message from server: lost synchronization with server: got
message type "5", length 842281016
pg_dump: The command was: COPY messungen.aggr_stddev_hour (id, von, wert,
counts) TO stdout;

The database size is about 10 GB. OS is Redhat Linux 7.1.

Help appreciated!

Stefan

--
Dr. Stefan Holzheu