Re: How should I get started?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: How should I get started?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>You should look into the tutorial.
>
>http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/tutorial.html
>
>Look for postgresql documentation in your install. It should have it as well.

Also you could look at http://www.varlena.com which publishes mini
howtos based on discussions on this
list.

Also you may also want to pick a different language than Perl (nothing
wrong with Perl I use it all the time) but
if you used PHP object model at all, Python might be better suited.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake