Re: OLE DB driver

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: OLE DB driver
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Shachar Shemesh wrote:

> Andreas Pflug wrote:
>
>> I wonder if this could be implemented as a wrapper around libpq. This
>> way, the OLEDB driver would benefit from a proven piece of software.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Andreas
>

> That's what I'm doing. I'm not sure why other drivers didn't do that
> as well (maybe there was no native Windows port of libpq at the time?).
>
> My reason is actually that I'm not a great postgres hacker, and I
> would rather rely as little as possible on internal structures and
> things that are likely to change in the future.

Sounds good. While I probably won't find time helping implementing the
driver; I have an OLEDB app running that currently uses
MSDASQL/psqlODBC. I'd certainly like testing your driver, and give
feedback from that. When do you expect first usable versions?

Regards,
Andreas

Сообщение: Re: psql \d option list overloaded
Сообщение: Re: psql \d option list overloaded