Re: OLE DB driver

От Shachar Shemesh
Тема Re: OLE DB driver
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Andreas Pflug wrote:

> I wonder if this could be implemented as a wrapper around libpq. This
> way, the OLEDB driver would benefit from a proven piece of software.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas

That's what I'm doing. I'm not sure why other drivers didn't do that as
well (maybe there was no native Windows port of libpq at the time?).

My reason is actually that I'm not a great postgres hacker, and I would
rather rely as little as possible on internal structures and things that
are likely to change in the future.
               Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Lingnu Open Systems Consulting

Сообщение: Re: Encoding problems in PostgreSQL with XML data
Сообщение: Re: Encoding problems in PostgreSQL with XML data