Re: pg 7.3.4 and linux box crash

От Chad R. Larson
Тема Re: pg 7.3.4 and linux box crash
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
At 06:14 AM 9/14/2003 , Matt Clark wrote:
>>It is crashing the linux box. Not rebooting, not kernel panic, but only
>>stop to respond.On the console if I type reboot it will not to reboot and
>>so on. But it crash only if I start intensive operations on pg.
>
>If you can type 'reboot' then surely it hasn't stopped responding?

It may be that he's got such a tight loop running somewhere that it =seems=
to have locked up.  But if he's getting character echo on the console, some
stuff is running.

         -crl
--
Chad R. Larson (CRL22)    chad@eldocomp.com
   Eldorado Computing, Inc.   602-604-3100

-- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE --

This message is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain
informationthat is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intendedaddressee, nor authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use,
copy,disclose or distribute to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received
thismessage in error, please immediately advise the sender by reply email, and delete the message. Thank you.