Re: can't connect using the -host option

От Charles Tassell
Тема Re: can't connect using the -host option
Дата
Список pgsql-general
The host option tells your program to connect to the PG server via TCP/IP,
so you have to start your server with the -i switch, so it will accept
TCP/IP connections.  If you are already using the -i switch, you should
check your pg_hba.conf file (it's in the PGDATA directory I believe) to
make sure that the machine you are connecting from has permissions to
access the database you are trying to connect to.