Re: [GENERAL] BIG Data and Perl

От Charles Tassell
Тема Re: [GENERAL] BIG Data and Perl
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is slightly unrelated (well, maybe more than slightly) but what is the
advantage to using cursors over normal SELECT statements?  I know from
experience that just using an execute("SELECT...") and fetchrow_array
doesn't go wild with memory usage, as long as you remember to close your
statement handles.