Re: [GENERAL] Getting input from email...

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Getting input from email...
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I do something of that sort right now to support an email notification
service.  Rather than use Procmail, I use scripts written in Perl which
accept a message, parse it up using the Mail::Internet and
Mail::Address modules, and then insert it into the database.  Works
like a charm.