Re:

От Andres Olarte
Тема Re:
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Two things that you might check for, but I think your problem is number 2.

1- Is the ResultSet updateable? Basically you create your Statement like this:

stmt=conn.createStatement
(ResultSet.TYPE_SCROLL_INSENSITIVE,ResultSet.CONCUR_UPDATABLE)
2- Does your table have a oid and a primary key defined? Are you
selecting them in the ?  You need to select those two (or at least
one, I'm not sure) in the ResultSet to be able to insert.  Just do a
"SELECT * FROM table.schema LIMIT 1" to be sure