Re: Limits user connection in pgbouncer

От Achilleas Mantzios
Тема Re: Limits user connection in pgbouncer
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
On 13/12/21 10:05 π.μ., Daulat wrote:
> Hello Team,
> How can we limit the user to  make a specific number of connections to the database?
Just specify this in the db definition configuration :

db1 = host=localhost dbname=db1 pool_size=2

but it will apply to every user, so that every user's pool will have max 2 connections, not only user1.

Alternatively you could set "ALTER ROLE .. CONNECTION LIMIT connlimit " for user1 individually.

--
Achilleas Mantzios
DBA, Analyst, IT Lead

От: Daulat
Сообщение: Limits user connection in pgbouncer
От: "Joao COSTA"
Сообщение: PostgreSQL - CVE-2021-44228 - dependency on Log4j ?