Re: Sync Rep: First Thoughts on Code

От Fujii Masao
Тема Re: Sync Rep: First Thoughts on Code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, Dec 3, 2008 at 3:38 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> What is "keys" you mean?
>>
>> See the notes in that file for explanation.
>
> Thanks! I would check it.

The key is used only when we use SSL for the connection of
replication. As far as I examined, secure_write() renegotiates
the key if needed. Since walsender calls secure_write() when
sending the WAL to the standby, the key is renegotiated
periodically. So, I think that we don't need to worry about the
obsolescence of the key. Am I missing something?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center