Re: [HACKERS] Bug in ExecModifyTable function and trigger issues forforeign tables

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Bug in ExecModifyTable function and trigger issues forforeign tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017/07/20 11:21, Etsuro Fujita wrote:
> On 2017/07/19 23:36, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Please put the responsibility of doing const-expression simplification
>> in these cases somewhere closer to where the problem is being created.
>
> It would be reasonable that it's the FDW's responsibility to do that
> const-simplification if necessary?
There seems to be no objections, so I removed the const-expression
simplification from the patch and I added the note to the docs for
AddForeignUpdateTargets.

Attached is an updated version of the patch.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita