Re: [HACKERS] Bug in ExecModifyTable function and trigger issues forforeign tables

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Bug in ExecModifyTable function and trigger issues forforeign tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2017/06/16 19:26, Ashutosh Bapat wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 16, 2017 at 3:35 PM, Etsuro Fujita
>> Ashutosh mentioned his concern about what I proposed above before [2], but
>> I'm not sure we should address that.  And there have been no opinions from
>> him (or anyone else) since then.  So, I'd like to leave that for committer
>> (ie, +1 for Ready for Committer).
>
> That issue has not been addressed. The reason stated was that it would
> make code complicated. But I have not had chance to look at how
> complicated would be and assess myself whether that's worth the
> trouble.
I have to admit that what I proposed upthread is a quick-and-dirty
kluge.  One thing I thought to address your concern was to move
rewriteTargetListUD entirely from the rewriter to the planner when doing
inherited UPDATE/DELETE, but I'm not sure that's a good idea, because at
least I think that would need a lot more changes to the rewriter.

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Bug in ExecModifyTable function and trigger issues forforeign tables
От: Mahi Gurram
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Regarding Postgres Dynamic Shared Memory (DSA)