Re: Corrupted btree index on HEAD because of covering indexes

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: Corrupted btree index on HEAD because of covering indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Teodor, are you caught up to the point where it'd be okay to run pgindent,
> or are there still patches waiting?

There is a gin predicate lock patch from Heikki, I will work on it. But
I have not objection to run pgindent, I believe gin patch will be easy
to change.

--
Teodor Sigaev                      E-mail: teodor@sigaev.ru
                                       WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

Сообщение: Re: Oddity in tuple routing for foreign partitions
Сообщение: Re: Oddity in tuple routing for foreign partitions