Re: Corrupted btree index on HEAD because of covering indexes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Corrupted btree index on HEAD because of covering indexes
Дата
Re: Corrupted btree index on HEAD because of covering indexes  (Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> writes:
>> It looks like you pushed v1, which didn't have the tests and other
>> changes you asked for. Attached patch adds those back.

> Oops, I missed, I don't know how... Thank you very much for your quick eye!

Teodor, are you caught up to the point where it'd be okay to run pgindent,
or are there still patches waiting?

От: Mark Dilger
Сообщение: Re: WIP: a way forward on bootstrap data